📌 I love to visit wineries and meet the winemakers. #winelovers when was the last time that you visited a winery❓
Me, Marco, Marche D.O.C.G., and Francesco, the first time he visits Matelica, we find ourselves at Vini Maraviglia to discover ‘Verdicchio di Matelica’.
To welcome us there are Davide, the owner, and Filippo, a great wine expert. After a visit of the area and the mountains (Filippo drive a car like ‘Niky Lauda’ we find ourselves under the trees to taste their wines:
– Alarico 2018 🍇 Verdicchio di Matelica. Yellow fruit and almond.
– Archè 2017 🍇 Verdicchio di Matelica. Acacia flower and almond; full body.
– Grappoli d’Oro Riserva 2015. Notes of chamomile and almond.
– Grappoli d’Oro Riserva 2013. Honey candies and tertiary roasting scents. The taste is full-bodied, almost buttery.
– Il Bosco 2017 🍇50% Sangiovese, 20% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc, 10% Petit Verdot. First strawberry, it evolves with plum and ends with cherry in spirits (quote by Filippo);
– Melody 2017 🍇 Petit Verdot. A pleasant herbaceous wine.
Loc. Piannè 584 – 62024 Matelica (MC) Italia
Tel. +39 0737 786340
Visit’s date: 06/07/2019